Description Job Description:Leidos is building a foundational team to support a developing U.S. Air Force contract that will transform Information Technology support to Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance industry tools. Our team needs experienced IT Configuration and Asset Management professionals at all levels to help develop, implement, maintain and protect a streamlined, open architecture support model. This opening is for Configuration Managers, Change and Release Managers, and Asset Managers.Asset Management responsibilities may include:
- Maintaining an accurate inventory of all DCGS owned assets in the scope of the contract including but not limited to HW, SW, firmware and driver information, etc.
- Maintaining and managing the online asset management tool, as defined by the Government.
- Providing accurate, periodic reporting on all assets.
- Develop technical solutions that require collaboration with experts, deep analyses and understanding of impact on end-product/solution while maintaining CM principles.
- Provide Configuration Management support in four CM disciplines: Configuration Identification, Change Control, Status Accounting, and Audits.
- Review and analyze CM program and data deliveries for accuracy, completeness, and compliance. Maintain CM files including configuration identification, change control, and status accounting records.
- Recommend, document, and implement comprehensive CM plans for software, hardware, firmware, and peripherals for IT systems.
- Manage configurations of software, engineering documents, design drawings, engineering changes and notices, and plan/conduct design audits. Work closely with program management, systems engineers, quality managers, and design engineers in an integrated product team environment.
- Prepare for, conduct, and/or support major audits, such as: Physical Configuration Audits (PCAs), Functional Configuration Audits (FCAs), and compliance audits, to include audit planning, hardware and software Configuration Items (CIs) audits, and disposition. Analyze data and prepare plans and briefings in support of software-driven systems.
- Perform studies and monitor effectiveness of configuration management plans to identify potential and existing problems and make recommendations for resolution. Audit and review IT system configurations. Support pre- and post-contract award data reviews.
- These positions will require, at a minimum, a High School Diploma, 3-5 years of relevant experience, Bachelor's Preferred and relevant experience; Additional Experience and education will be required for positions of increased responsibility.
- CompTIA certification
- Security+ CE and IAT/IAM certifications IAW DoD Directive 8570.01
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Experience using SharePoint, SONET, JIRA Service Desk, SCCM, EMC Networker Backup v9.x, Linux/Unix/oracle devices, Amazon Web Services and HP, DELL, Transource, and ACE hardware devices and components