Location: Princeton, NJ Description: Our client is currently seeking a Web Application Engineer who can help with developing, deploying and maintaining large Amazon AWS based SaaS solutionsThis job will have the following responsibilities:
- Configure and manage development, QA, staging, and production environments hosted in cloud environments and implement opportunities for automating existing processes in order to streamline operations and support functions
- Work with development team to move applications to secure cloud environment managed by SCS.
- Identify and implement opportunities for automating existing processes in order to streamline operations and support functions
- Collaborate with internal development teams to plan and support upcoming releases, and implement operational enhancements to improve reliability and scalability
- B.S. in Computer Science (or equivalent), plus a minimum of 2 years of work experience
- 3+ years of systems administration in a Windows environment with 1+ years on Amazon/AWS Infrastructure environment
- Experience administering cloud or remote/managed hosting environments
- Experience performing needs assessments, design, application testing and integration, production cutover, change management, and capacity planning.
- Experience with automating system administration tasks and developing and deploying configuration management tools using Chef, Puppet, Salt, Perl, Python or Ruby
- Experience in planning, development and deployment of web-tier architecture, .NET or Java applications and information/infrastructure systems