Description Job Description:The Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Operation is hiring a Telecommunications Specialist to support the National Air and Space Intelligence Center at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio. An active TS/SCI is required; all work is onsite.Primary Responsibilities
- Operate, maintain, and report on NASIC's classified Cisco Call Manager and Unity Suite in accordance with NASIC, Air Force, and DISA Security Guidelines
- Manage physical asset inventory
- Manage NASIC VoIP trouble ticket queues and meet established service level agreements
- Provide Level II and III CFP escalation support
- Provide voice design, maintenance, and support in coordination with requests from the Network Team Lead and/or the Network Operations
- Secure all network devices following DoD guidance, IC guidance, and DISA STIGs
- Work with the Network Team Lead and Network Operations to schedule all voice-related changes according to change management process
- Maintain architectural network diagrams and document all installations/changes in MS Visio
- Provide input to Daily Logs, Weekly Activity Reports, and Monthly Reports on all voice tasks performed, man hours used and parts used
- Provide monthly functional area reports summarizing work accomplished, work planned in next month and important issues occurring during the month
- Edit and compose self-help knowledge articles
- Build quarterly reports to capture the status of voice system's health, license usage, and inventory of spares.
- Monitor critical NASIC voice infrastructure (e.g. networks, servers, storage, power, and cooling) and manage the monitoring systems software
- Provide voice design in coordination with requests from the Network Team Lead and/or Network Operations
- Perform root cause analysis for service interruption recovery, implementing preventative measures to deploy in the enterprise
- Research and evaluate new technology and infrastructure solutions, making recommendations as appropriate.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II (e.g., Security+) certification
- Possess and maintain a Cisco Certified Network Professional Voice certification or equivalent
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 4+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Prior experience operating/maintaining Cisco Call Manager and Unity Suite in a classified environment.