- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in a related field preferred
- 2 years of related professional experience
- Proven user account lifecycle management and password reset experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365, and other SaaS based systems
- Basic Office 365 licensing, multi-factor authentication, and email administration
- Windows and Mac OS desktop/laptop hardware and operating system troubleshooting and support
- The ability to install and configure as well as train employees on how to use common applications such as Microsoft Office, web conference, and endpoint security client
- Windows Server, Active Directory, and VMware ESX fundamental administration and troubleshooting capabilities
- Foundational networking understanding including LAN and WAN, TCP/IP, wired/wireless access, VPN, and DNS
- You're a tech savvy technician with a background with computer systems, hardware, and software.
- You have excellent communication skills and a passion for technology.
- You're interested in a meaningful job at a growing technology company where you'll work with a variety of technology solutions and be appreciated for doing your job well.
- You want to join a culture that embraces dynamic individuals with a focus on innovation.