Chandrabhan SinghE: LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chandrabhan-singh-b0984982/ Title: Full Stack Engineer IIIStart: 04/12/2021End: 04/30/2022Location: Sunnyvale, CA Description:
- Understands, reads, and reviews requirements Works with Business Analysts to understand business requirements Interacts with product management teams to understand product requirements Understands, reads, and reviews requirements.
- Participates in architectural and security review process.
- Leads Features and multiple modules design and participates in overall product design Provides technical leadership to the team Evaluates and recommends adoption of open source (pivot points to Software Architecture job family) Develops scripts and code for a feature and multiple modules and product, across UI and back end.
- Cross-technical integration
- Participates in peer reviews
- Adoption of standard coding processes
- Develops unit tests, Fixes defects develops test strategies, Recommends testing frameworks Provides a level of effort (LOE) and Estimates Works with technical project managers and product management teams to define a schedule Provides status reports
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent with 10+ years of programming experience in the field of Computer Engineering and Development with 5+ years of hands-on professional software development experience architecting, building, deploying, and maintaining customer-facing applications at scale in an innovative engineering environment.
- BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS
- DATA MODELING
- DESIGN PATTERNS