Chandrabhan SinghExecutive RecruitmentsD : LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chandrabhan-singh-b0984982/ Title: Sr. Software EngineerDuration: 12 month(s)Location: USA-CA-San Diego-Via Esprillo San Diego CA 92127 Job Description:This is a fast paced, high-visibility engineering position with SIE’s paymentorganization helping to establish a linear scale, highly available, fault-tolerant, globally distributed commerce services platform. As a Software Development Engineer in the team, you will design highlyscalable systems, develop distributed services, collaborate with productmanagers, architects, engineers, operations team members acrossPlayStation and build solid payment platform solutions. We are a fast-pacedenvironment, using lightweight micro services design pattern. We encourageinnovation and expect developers to take a high level of ownershipthroughout the software life cycle. If you are a strong developer with experience and interest in distributedsystems and databases, performance, and scalability, we'd like to talk to you. Qualifications:
- BS or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Expert level of object-oriented programming analysis and design
- Experience developing applications on Unix/Linux platforms
- Experiencing mini and micro services using Spring Boot
- Experience with servlet containers (e.g., Tomcat), JAXRS, Spring, and related technologies
- Proficient in software development process, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Proven ability to take a project from prioritization of requirements to actual launch of project
- Possess deep knowledge of computer science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience with an e-commerce company or Payments software
- Experience in deploying, operating, and running services in AWS or other cloud environment.
- Experience with micro service architecture.
- 3+ years’ experience with React, js, Redux and its core principles.
- Experience with Webpack, Babel, NPM, NodeJS
- Experience in requirements engineering, describing software product features, and technical designs.
- Experience with version control (git), integration and deployment scripts CICD
- Experience building high performance, active-active, linearly scalable production services (Enterprise Java/J2EE, or C, Web Services, REST, SQL/NoSQL data layers)