18 MayJob Description: As a member of the Service Desk team, you will be involved in technical support, providing analytical, as well as superior customer service on the phone. You will be expected to provide support to all desktop, laptop and mobile device users as well as the array of applications that make up our computing infrastructure. You will also collaborate with systems and network administrators to ensure optimal operation of the company's computing environment and recommend corrective solutions.You must be customer service oriented with strong oral, verbal and written communication skills, and become familiar with the underlying businesses and industry specific software applications. Financial services experience is a plus.Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and managing a ticket queue, prioritizing support tickets based on urgency
- Experience with troubleshooting PC hardware and software issues
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact with personnel at all levels
- The passion to learn and grow
- Experience in troubleshooting iOS, Windows 10 and Microsoft O365.
- Knowledge of network technologies involving Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN) and Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects; ability to work with little direction
- An ideal candidate should have at least 6 - 8 years in a technology services role and possess B.S. in Computer Science or other applicable technical degree, have worked extensively with a range of technical issues in an enterprise environment. The candidate must be team oriented, flexible and have the ability to adapt to a fast paced and changing environment, having the right personality is as important as technical skills.