CBTS is searching for a Security IAM Analyst to join our client’s team. This candidate will provide support of the IAM systems in compliance with company standards and policies with a focus on security. Assists in providing direction to the IAM team and ensures that daily support functions are maintained. Candidates must have experience supporting Azure AD, Thycotic Secret Server, and SailPoint Identity Now. Direct Hire/Fulltime NO Sponsorship/NO C2CMust commit to working 5 days a week onsiteCore Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees and participates in the daily maintenance and support of Azure AD, Thycotic Secret Server, and SailPoint Identity Now systems.
- Maintains and upgrades IAM systems to keep systems up-to-date and free of vulnerabilities and defects.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to ensure that our client’s IAM systems are safe from cyber threats and attacks; monitors and identifies emerging technology threats, viruses and malware to protect IAM systems
- Designs, develops and oversees the company’s IAM disaster recovery plans; recommends improvements as appropriate
- Monitors for security violations and inefficiencies by conducting quarterly assessments. Resolves findings as they arise
- Liaises with various corporate departments on company IAM matters
- Provides Subject Matter Expertise and consultation regarding IAM
- Keeps abreast of technology, industry related trends and changes to security laws and regulations
- Provides and demonstrates expertise by participating and presenting at meetings and conferences
- Creates and updates training programs to promote knowledge of IAM systems usage; creates and updates IAM Knowledge Base articles for ServiceNow
- Outstanding knowledge regarding the maintenance and support of IAM (Identity and Access Management) systems.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop organizational strategies based on systems development life cycle.
- Must have CISSP certification or willing to get it within 12 months of starting the position.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent/Preferred Major: IT Security, Computer Science, MIS, or other related
- Five to ten years of work in an IT related field with a focus on IAM. Experience in IAM systems support and team leadership.
- Candidates must have at least 3 years of professional experience supporting Azure AD, Thycotic Secret Server, and SailPoint Identity Now. Certification in at least one of the three technologies is highly preferred.