I am currently representing a Food & Bev end-user searching for a D365 F&O Developer. They are in the process of upgrading to D365 F&O, so if you only have Dynamics AX experience that is okay as long as you are proficient in X. You will need the ability to analyze business requirements as well as design technical solutions.This role is for a small team in a family-owned company with a lot of room for career growth after the implementation. The job includes 3 days onsite and 2 days remote. They are offering a salary based on experience. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain all integration (API, Odata connections, EDI, Flat files) between all business applications from Dynamics stand point.
- Develop, custom D365 application components based on user requirements when appropriate using .NET, X, C# or other object-oriented programming language.
- Author and present functional and technical design documents that translate business requirements into workable functionality.
- Provide technical and functional knowledge of development of technologies, LCS and Azure Dev Ops.
- Work with functional team to design, test and implement customization
- 3+ years of Dynamics AX / 365 F&O Developer experience
- Advance development skills; X, C#, SQL, Azure Devops.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Object Oriented programming experience utilizing X.
- SSRS reporting experience
- Azure experience a plus.
- Architecting experience is a plus
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and be capable of breaking down complex situations to discover and resolve root causes.