You will join an engineering team creating motorsports vehicles for Formula and Indy races.Responsibilities:
- Engine development and durability testing on the test cell while ensuring that the test cell is ready and capable of meeting the requested testing goals and deadlines
- Programming and operating the test cell/plans, develop engine and instrumentation calibration setting and cell maintenance
- Review testing methods to determine areas for improvement in accuracy, consistency, and processing results
- 1+ years’ experience with Formula SAE or similar automotive or motorsports related projects a plus
- Ability to utilize on-car data analysis software (logged data, telemetry, etc.); program software (MATLAB/Simulink, C+, Visual Basic, etc.) and analyze with simulation tools such as FEA, etc.
- Some mechanical skills required
- Must have the ability to work in team environment with minimal supervision, be self-directed, detailed oriented who can effectively work well under pressure in a diverse environment.
- BS degree or equivalent work experience in Mechanical Engineering, with relevant automotive focus in studies and activities preferred
- Must have strong data analysis, problem-solving and report writing skills