- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex business processes into intuitive and elegant product experiences.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to help define best-in-class user experiences.
- Create process flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity mocks to effectively communicate design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- Drive the development and communication of design guidelines and patterns, with focus on providing a consistent and intuitive experience across our product suite.
- Participate in the planning process for new products and features helping drive the vision across our product suite.
- Own the production of world-class designs and documents for presentation to engineers, product managers, peer design teams, and senior executives.
- Assist in the development and evaluation of personas, user stories, and usability studies.
- Handle multiple projects in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years of design experience
- An available online portfolio
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- Self-motivated team player
- Expertise with Adobe Illustrator and Sketch and proficiency with other tools of the design trade
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience with building user interfaces across a range of platforms including desktop and mobile.
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with software development engineers for implementation of designs.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions is a requirement for application.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- Ability to create interactive prototypes
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) is a big plus.
- Customer-obsessed, detail-oriented and comfortable working on highly technical teams.
- An unfailing passion and capacity to advocate on behalf of our users