- Opportunity for advancement!
- Competitive pay structure!
- Excellent benefits package!
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (not technology)
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing engineering setting
- Proficient in interpreting engineering models, drawings, and specifications
- Compare legacy product designs to new product designs and identify differences for accuracy in support of proposal work
- Collaborate with design teams to identify and drive design changes
- Identify and improve established processes in areas of quality, safety, and productivity by utilizing lean and six sigma methodologies
- Must be well-versed with AutoCAD, SolidWorks, or similar drafting software
- Must be able to work in both an office environment as well as the manufacturing floor