Cutting Edge Recruiting Solutions (CERS) currently has a Senior VoIP Engineer role with a client located in Boca Raton, FL They need someone with the ability to mentor others, build and own internal training, while staying technical.Job Responsibilities:
- Seeks out and proactively engages in elevated situations that are impacting or will potentially impact our Enterprise level customer(s).
- “Core-to-Endpoint Expertise” – Resource is the ultimate point of resolution for core network, data center, SIP, and network carriers (ISPs) and customer edge and endpoint related issues and escalations.
- Owns, develops, and maintains break-fix triage and trouble escalation processes at every level.
- Owns and co-develops internal staff and knowledge training regimen, agenda, schedule with focus on break-fix triage and trouble Isolation.
- A mentor and coach to top-tier Customer Technical Support and down.
- Reports directly to head of Engineering to provide a direct path of escalation as it pertains to core platform, application, network and customer-facing triage and trouble isolation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar field or equivalent experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills as well as excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
- 5+ years working experience in a large multi-location enterprise and/or UCaaS provider in the enterprise customer space is required.
- Significant working experience and prior ownership in network and carrier operations and trouble escalations.
- Strong SIP application and protocol troubleshooting skills with escalation experience in contextual production VoIP environments.
- Proficiency with scripting and dev-ops related platforms and tools.
- Working experience with 2600Hz and Kazoo a plus.