Identity and Access Management SpecialistDallas, NYC, or Winston-Salem, NCA leading payment and clearing firms is looking for an Identity and Access Management Specialist for the IAM Team. This person will manage access to services and company resources to ensure security.Responsibilities:
- Design and implement IAM and IGA tooling.
- Administer Identity and Access Management solutions to ensure they comply with security policies and compliance regulations.
This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity with the firm. The role can sit in NYC, Dallas, or Winston-Salem, NC. It is fully remote for the time being but would be in-office post-COVID.Please apply with an updated resume or reach out to Emily at Huxley Associates.Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- 5+ years' experience administering access management of cloud solutions.
- Working background with Azure AD, SQL, and Unisys Mainframe.
- Experience managing role-based access control, user identities, provisioning / de-provisioning users, and onboarding / off-boarding users within IAM tools.
- Understanding of IAM and IGA tool migration.
- Knowledge of Sailpoint, CyberArk, and Courion are a plus.