Description Job Description:Leidos is seeking candidates for exciting career opportunities. Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the Defense, Civil, Intelligence, and Health Industries. We solve our customers' mission-critical problems with innovative applications of technology and expertise.Leidos is currently looking for System Administrators in support of an upcoming defense contract. We are looking for all levels of experience including Associate, Intermediate and Senior System Administrators. The ideal candidate will participate in IT equipment repair, maintenance and operations to ensure that the site's information technology infrastructure is operating securely, reliably and efficiently. Basic QualificationsCandidates must have:
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience and skills as required for Associate, Intermediate and Senior levels.
- Certification that meets a minimum of IAT Level II such as:
- Comp TIA Network+ CE
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)-Security, or
- ISC2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Some positions may also require Computing Environment Certifications such as MCSA Windows Server 2016 or Role-based Microsoft Certified Associate in relevant area.