- Design and develop highly performant and scalable WebSocket and HTTP services used for sending encrypted messages in a distributed system.
- Design and implement cross platform functionality and integrations via well designed and documented APIs.
- Implement integrations with 3rd party components.
- Write code that is well-covered by automated tests and support automated CI systems.
- 4+ years of experience with asynchronous programming in a language like Node, Go, or Rust.
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL.
- Experience using WebSockets.
- Experience with RabbitMQ or Kafka.
- Familiarity with Linux based systems.
- Familiarity with AWS services such as S3 and Elasticsearch.
- Docker experience a plus.
- Agile Software Development and Management methods.