Primary Location: 13693 S 200 W, Draper, UT, USADivision: Cox AutomotiveJob Level: Manager/Senior ManagerTravel: Yes, 5 % of the TimeSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobRequisition Number: 213720 Xtime, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently looking for a Software Test Engineering Manager to lead our Software and Quality Assurance team in Draper, Utah. As the Quality Engineering Manager:
- Will plan, develop and execute the QA strategy for Xtimes multiple software products.
- Expected to collaborate with Product Management, Development and Support teams to foster a high-quality release and drive appropriate changes in those organizations to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Drive to have a blend of 80% Auto and 20% Manual.
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership and mentoring skills combined with the flexibility of working in a dynamic, fast moving and fast-growing product development environment.
- Develop a product testing strategy covering long term and short-term recommendations and actions.
- Passionate about creating an enterprise-grade testing approach
- Proactively maintain high quality standards through systematic metrics-driven test planning and test execution and driving continuous improvements appropriate KPIs
- Manage and mentor a global team of engineers and software test engineers
- Collaborate with team and ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Proactively provide functional, regression and integration testing of our SaaS products as well as certification across browsers and devices
- Define and own the QA methodology with metrics-driven continuous improvement; analyze metrics and implement continuous process improvement
- Report current status and continuous improvement metrics
Who We Are About Cox Automotive Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto. About Cox We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com. Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
- 10+ years of enterprise software product quality assurance experience including test planning, implementation and execution
- 4 years of experience in a management position for multiple QA teams and multiple enterprise software products
- Advanced working knowledge of QA processes and methodologies (Agile/Scrum)
- Expertise in test planning, test case management, code coverage, defect analysis, and QA activities on multiple concurrent releases across a set of products
- Experience testing business solutions delivered on SaaS models Planning, designing, implementation and use of automated test suites