18 MaySenior Android Mobile Developer needed Work from home 100% of the time with established companyThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Jim McCruddenAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $120,000 - $145,000 per yearA bit about us:We are Payment Solutions Provider and our commerce platform provides a seamless way for merchants to simplify complex payments. We are looking to add a Senior iOS Developer to our growing team and we have been in business since 2000 and our technology platform is used by many of the largest companies across the globe. We're looking to add a Senior Android Developer who will be asked to lead the effort to build out applications, libraries, and services devices to integrate point of sale systems with card readers within Android. It's a full time, direct hire position, so please continue reading on if this is something you're interested in!You can work 100% remotely from the following US States: PA, NJ, FL, AZ, MI, TX, DE, NH, DC, NV ,MN, MD, NY, KYWhy join us?
- Competitive Base Salary - $130-150K!
- We are the technology of choice for many of the largest companies across the globe in retail, hospitality, lodging, gaming, sports and entertainment,
- Extremely Competitive Package with potential work-from-home options!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- 5+ years of experience developing mobile apps with Android