Description Job Description:Are you ready to work on programs that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where we FIGHT for our employees, one round at a time! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Disability Leave, Safe Work Environments AND a 20k Sign on Bonus for this position upon funding and hire onto the program!Program SummaryPending contract award, the Leidos Intelligence Group will have a career opportunity for a User Experience Designer on a new, large, multi-year contract for systems engineering, integration, software development, testing, configuration management and training to develop, modernize and sustain Mission Management, Mission Assessment, Sensor Control and Execution (Mission Execution), and Sensor Cognizance functions within our customer environment.Summary
- Responsible for leading the plan, design and development activities to create the user experience for devices, tools and systems.
- Responsible for establishing interactive conventions, assisting in gathering user requirements, mocking-up user experiences, participating in trade-off discussions with development teams and subject matter experts, analyzing tool sets, creating screen mock-ups and helping customers to imagine new kinds of interactive techniques and technologies.
- Applies visualization and screen design expertise to create a successful user experience.
- Operate in an agile development environment requiring the delivery of User Experience feedback on a weekly basis.
- Conduct User Experience research and optimization.
- Create final visual designs, storyboards, interaction flows, and interface guidelines.
- Take a user-centered approach in crafting design solutions that meet both user needs and product strategy requirements.
- Work with Product Owners to rapidly prototype and iterate on multiple design solutions.
- Review final implementation with front-end developers to insure design standards are followed.
- Work across teams and communicate effectively with stakeholders within various customer bases to provide inspiration and constructive feedback to other Designers.
- Leading project life cycle design including interviewing customers, clearly articulating customer requirements to design team, creating visual designs/prototypes, presenting information to customers, and helping solve and clarify questions and problems.
- Manage several diverse engineering teams in conducting User Experience research and optimization.
- 8-12 years' experience in User Experience Design.
- Five years' experience within the last 10 years experience leading project life cycle design.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional User Experience Design experience on projects with similar design may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- An active TS/SCI with a polygraph is required in order to be considered for this position.