Primary Location: 6305 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA, USADivision: Cox Communications IncJob Level: Individual ContributorTravel: NoSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobRequisition Number: 213430
- Identify, research, interpret, catalog, source, manipulate, and enrich Cox Communications structured and unstructured data assets to facilitate effective analytics.
- Use foundational data science methodologies to identify relationships/drivers of key metrics to improve customer experience, network performance, quality of service, profitability of products, and personalized offerings.
- Build and maintain processes and functionalities for analytics solution needs and transfer of solutions to partner teams.
- Prepare documentation and visualizations.
- Test new technologies, tools, and data.
- Keep up-to-date on new technologies, standards and practices.
- Expertise in (at least one) SQL language and Python. Experience with writing complex programs in these environments.
- Strong programming skills and ability to utilize a variety of software/languages/tools; e.g., Spark, R, Python, Scala, Java, C, Hadoop, Hive, SQL, SAS, Tableau, etc.
- Familiarity with TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, MXNet, Spark MLlib.
- Understanding of the mathematical and computational concepts behind advanced analytics algorithms.
- Understanding cloud environments such as Google, Microsoft, or Amazon.
- Understanding of one of the following core domains: customer care, network, field services, finance, business operations.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to successfully comprehend and communicate business insights. Ability to work in a diverse team.
Who We Are About Cox Communications Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. About Cox We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com. Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or closely related field. Ph.D. strongly preferred.
- Experience in data visualization solutions and data visualization.