I am currently recruiting forQuality Assurance Manager role on a 6+ months renewable contract opportunity in Dallas, TX. If you are interested in this position, please reply with an updated resume and contact information. Required Skills: QATest Automation, QAValidation, QAUncategorized, QAManual TestingOur client is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager on a 6+ months renewable contract opportunity in Dallas, TX.Position – Quality Assurance Manager 6+ months renewable contract opportunity in Dallas, TXOnsite after Covid restrictions are lifted.
- Overall 12+ years of experience in automation/manual testing
- Should have demonstrated expertise in managing multiple testing projects and leading a combination of automation and manual test teams.
- Experience in designing and driving overall validation strategy (manual & automation) for large enterprise projects and its approval.
- Strong technical skills both functional and non-functional ideally in a continuous delivery environment
- Excellent knowledge of Risk Management, Risk identification and Risk based testing.
- Building up and leading the Testing Team to the success of project
- Defining the scope of testing (manual and automation) within the context of each release / delivery
- Deploying and managing resources for testing
- Applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team
- Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for any given engagement.
- Process improvement, scope optimization
- Able to motivate team and bring out best out of each individual
- Should have good presentation and communication skills along with experience in coordinating with different stake holders on the client side.