Enquizit, Inc. Achieves Virginia Business BEST Places to work 2020Business Analyst Enquizit Inc, Enquizit is seeking a Business Analyst to be part of an Agile team and work with software development team responsible for delivering AWS Data Migration services. We are looking for talented, highly motivated and innovative analysts with a track record of taking initiative. The individuals must be capable of working in a fast-paced Agile environment and working cooperatively with a multi-functional team. About the Role:Business Analyst will work with end users, architects, development, design teams to plan and complete the project with agile, incremental deliveries within the overall project timelines. Required qualifications:
- 8 years or more of relevant hands-on experience in a Business Analyst (BA) role.
- 4 years or more experience running requirements elicitation meetings.
- Able to resolve highly complex requirements conflicts through effective stakeholder engagement.
- Works proactively to resolve issues.
- Able to effectively present options and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Experience with requirements management and analysis tools.
- Significant experience as a BA on an IT contract for a Federal agency.
- Significant experience as a BA on a project that used the Agile Scrum methodology.
- Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document, and communicate data migration requirements.
- Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data mapping.
- Assist team to prepare data migration plans including migration risk, milestones, quality and business sign-off details.
- Perform data migration audit, reconciliation, and exception reporting.
- Manage cross-program data assurance for physical data items in source and target systems.
- Assist with testing and Quality Assurance.
- A Bias for Action. Many decisions and actions are reversible and do not need extensive study. We value calculated risk taking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, proactive, energetic and tenacious
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and resolution skills
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- An interest in continuous improvement, innovation and simplification
- The ability to translate business problems into practical, scalable technical solutions
- Humility, integrity and the ability to be self-critical
- Mclean, VA
- Covid-19 Remote
- Competitive annual salary and bonus
- Paid Time off
- Medical for employee with employer HSA -100% employer paid
- Long term disability, Short term disability and Life Insurance/ AD&D - 100% employer paid
- Low cost 401K plan with 3% employer match
- Relocation package
- Career Growth
- Training and Certification opportunities
- Tech Conferences