- Degree in computer science, or closely related field or a combination of education and experience in health insurance, legal, property casualty or related fields, which would provide the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the work .
- 4-6 six years of Management/Leadership experience
- 1-2 years of RPA project management
- Business process automation using UiPATH or other automation software.
- Customer service and cross-functional interpersonal skills
- Maintain strong understanding of the business function
- Strong project management skills – Agile Principals and Scrum Framework
- Facilitate scoping and business priorities
- Ability to collaborate, influence and gain commitment from multiple stakeholders
- Establish a base-line on the delivery of solutions
- Strong facilitation and executive communication (written & verbal) required
- Change Management leadership skills.
- Create clear, effective, and detailed deliverable content, including written, visual and oral
- Remains in sitting position for long periods of time to perform duties
- Develop, manage and track project deliverables in a timely manner
- Concentrates for long periods of time, paying close attention to detail
- Manage team(s) to Agile Principals and Scrum Framework
- Uses and views the computer using fingers, hands, and vision
- Measure outcomes, gathering user feedback, and make program improvements
- Understanding RPA (Robotic Process Automation) technologies/processes/tools, (i.e. UiPath)
- Build long-term, strategic relationships with senior stakeholders
- Work with subject matter experts and business leaders to design enhanced processes.