- Document the customer journey and identify ways to improve existing customer pain points based on process optimization, technology, change management, or communication
- Help uncomplicate the work environment of tomorrow by forecasting scalable solutions and when they need to be ready to be delivered to positively influence the customer journey
- Work with the business, design, engineering, and product teams to create digital transformation experiences for team members and customers
- Work based on Agile digital execution and communicate across multiple cross teams to ensure successful project delivery
- Translate your recommendations to senior leadership to gain agreement, affect change and influence long term digital strategies
- Help create customer solutions to affect organizational transformational in the face of a digital-first new landscape
- Participate in User Acceptance testing and recommend improvements.
- Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technologies by working with product management and engineering teams.
- Identify business process gaps and scale current client systems to fill them.
- Conduct quantitative/ qualitative data analysis using various tools and functions.
- Analyze complex business problems that can be solved through change management or system automation.
- Manage information and applicable supporting documents and dashboards.
- Work with stakeholders, including 3rd party representatives, to troubleshoot and resolve business systems problems.
- Work with client stakeholders to improve, automate and align business data with current client processes.
- Curate and maintain related support documentation and runbooks (Self help articles, training material, support flows, other documentation).
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops. Perform gap analysis (as is functionality versus to be functionality)
- Participate in end-to-end activities related to implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Work with internal stakeholders and cross-functional product development and data teams, to support delivery of internal digital products
- Analyze and interpret high impact business needs and translate them into project requirements
- Develop deep understanding of the products/tools used by the team, and analyze for continuous improvements
- Knowledge of the technical architecture of scalable solutions
- Experience dealing with ambiguity, is self-driven and results focused
- Use data to define metrics for the initiatives, measure current state and track attainment of key indicators driving improvement iteratively
- Assist with product adoption, internal product marketing, review and feedback gathering