If you are interested, please send your resume to EMILY FRANSON - email@example.com Title: .NET Developer (SME) Location: Merrifield, Va Clearance Requirement: Active DOD Secret Clearance Apex Systems is excited about our continued work with a Federal law enforcement agency. We are seeking a .NET Developer to work as a Subject Matter Expert in Fairfax VA, to support the development as well as operations and maintenance of an array of DoJ applications being migrated from their current platform (Java, Coldfusion) into the .NET / C# framework. In addition to the core .Net technical skills candidates must be familiar with current technology trends such as SecDevOps, Containerization, Microservice architecture, cloud technologies and agile development. Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Interface with team leads, project managers and customers to solicit and document development requirements.
- Develop effective prototypes using industry standard software, creating functional wireframes and operational mockup screens.
- Develop and unit test user interface components using test driven development principals.
- Work on organizing components into epics, user stories and tasks with the ability to deliver independent small modules.
- Review and recommend best practices in design development and implementation.
- Maintain deliverable schedules.
- Generate operations and system design documentation.
- Generate weekly status reports.
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field form and accredited university.
- 12+ years of experience
- ASP .NET, C#
- MVC 4 or greater
- Package managers such as NPM, NuGet
- Visual Studio 2015 or higher / Visual Studio code
- Testing frameworks such as NUnit, XUnit
- SOLID and Object Oriented design
- Database Integration
- Experience with Source control TFS and/or Git
- Experience with HTML/CSS design.
- Ability to work with version control systems such as MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) or Git.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Experience working with government as a federal IT contractor