Position: Field IT Technician Location: Costa Mesa, CA Driving: YesPrescreen Questions:
- As a Field Engineer 3, you will perform activities associated with installing, diagnosing, maintaining and servicing computer-related products, including but not limited to desktop & laptop computers, printers, network devices, standard software, and low-end servers at customer sites, and/or depot locations.
- This is a journeyman position for the typical desk side support technician.
- You will be directed by Help Desk, Service Desk, or script using standard methods, techniques, and tools.
- You will also apply personal knowledge to resolve product support issues that could not be addressed by service desk.
- Your assignments will range in complexity from troubleshooting and repair, to more difficult device repair, including reloading and re-imaging of PCs/laptops, and installing and optimizing HW/SW networking products.
- Provides support for software, hardware and networking support for desktops, laptops and servers
- Provides maintenance and support on legacy products
- Installs and maintains PCs and associated software, and peripherals
- Performs installs, moves, adds and changes as required
- Provides follow-up on problems or escalation.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress.
- Insures customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction.
- Ensures client specific Service Level Agreements are met and incident and request tickets are updated accordingly within the ticketing system