- The Project Test Manager (PTM) is the single point of contact leading testing for large or multiple medium scale projects.
- Member of the Core Project Team working directly with Technology, Business and QA Leads and Managers.
- Manages all testing efforts to ensure Production Readiness and is accountable and participates in all phases of testing deliverables (planning, data, testing goals, script creation, script execution, traceability, defect management, implementation support).
- Communicates regularly with Senior Leaders via project meetings and status reports.
- Project Test Management -large scale efforts -Integrated Functional Testing System Development lifecycle knowledge -Agile/Waterfall
- HP-ALM expertise all modules /Q Test/Jira experience
- Agile Methodology
- System Development lifecycle knowledge