Fast growing Privacy, Security and Data Governance software company seeks a Senior Java Developer to add to their R&D team!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Reggie PanisAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:Based in Atlanta, GA, we are one of the fastest growing, most innovative software development companies on the planet. Our technology currently powers privacy, security and data governance programs to over 7,000+ customers and we have no desire to slow down or stop. Currently, we have an excellent opportunity to add a Senior Java Developer to our HQ R&D team. If you are a Senior Java Developer with a passion for crafting new software applications with precise and performance driven code then please , apply today!Why join us?Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. We offer a career without boundaries working alongside diverse, collaborative teams who are passionate about doing meaningful work. Your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry.Job DetailsAre you a talented and passionate Senior-level Java Developer looking to join a geographically distributed agile product team? Our Java Developers are responsible for crafting new software applications through development and integration to include modification and optimization of code with a priority focus on performance. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for influencing and executing our technical strategy, building a roadmap for development and making high level, educated decisions on what technologies are used.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or related field).
- Advanced knowledge of Core Java, REST, and the Spring ecosystem (Spring Boot and/or Spring Cloud).
- 10+ years of Full SDLC experience within an Agile development environment (Scrum, XP, Pair Programming).
- Experience with cloud application development (Azure, Google Cloud, or AWS).
- High proficiency writing robust software for large-scale web applications within a dynamic environment and rapid release cycles.
- Highly proficient with web services (e.g. RESTful services).
- Proficiency in using test automation framework, code quality tools and performance analysis tools.
- Proficiency in Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Experienced with CI/CD.