The Business Analyst is an Information Technology (IT) position and will provide business analyst skills for a project that deals with data migration between legacy and modern systems. This position will define the project requirements by establishing themes, epics, user stories, and features that make up the product backlog. The position will need knowledge of one or more of the processes. This position will also assist with writing and executing test scripts. The enhancements to the system will be coordinated. The project is expected to produce several deployments.
- The worker's responsibilities and skills must include:
- Gathering business, functional and non-function requirements.
- Explores and helps discover patterns, meaningful relationships in business data entities
- Defining product themes, epics, user stories, and product features
- Facilitating prioritization sessions for the product backlog.
- Facilitating sprint planning sessions to establish a sprint backlog.
- Documenting requirements and system design using approved agency formats.
- Being a creative thinker to solve application issues.
- Mediating business units that may have conflicting requirements.
- Assisting in the translation of business requirements into detailed technical specifications
- Facilitating and documenting AS-IS and TO-BE process flows
- Writing test cases and scripts to validate code is working as documented.