- Full Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Relocation assistance!
- Design, develop and test image processing algorithms based on both classical and learned features.
- Derive and evaluate open-source algorithms (i.e. OpenCV). Tune algorithms to detect, evaluate and classify sensor-detectable image features.
- Generate algorithm description documents.
- Develop system-level understanding and perform tasks relevant to image quality optimization and improvement
- Develop and create basic image processing techniques: enhancement, feature recognition and segmentation
- Lead a cohesive software development team directing and implementing Agile Software development methodologies.
- BSEE/Computer Science or technical degree from an accredited college/university.
- Software Development, Algorithms, C, Computer Vision (CV), Camera, Image Processing, Digital Signal Processing, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Linux Device Drivers, Linux Kernel, Matlab, Deep Neural Networks (DNN), OpenCV, OpenCL, Embedded Systems, PCB Design (schematic, layout, bringup, signal integrity, logic analyzer, oscilloscope).
- Experience in Deep Neural Networks (DNN)/Deep Learning.
- Experience with Convolutional and Recurrent Neural Networks.
- Experience with Agile Software Development methodologies on development programs.
- Good knowledge on embedded middleware, applications and services.
- An ability to work in a team environment; provide constructive alternatives/approaches to solving issues; be flexible; have a strong sense of urgency for critical tasks; and must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while effectively managing schedule and communicating process.