This Jobot Job is hosted by: Angela TrudeauAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $120,000 - $160,000 per yearA bit about us:We're a full service mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection design and engineering firm proudly serving New England for the past 75 years.Why join us?Full healthcare benefits401(K) MatchGenerous PTO packageFlextimeTuition Reimbursementbonus opportunitiesJob DetailsThe Senior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of design, andplanning of projects; acts as Lead Engineer on projects; represents firm inmeetings; manages team of designers and drafters; may act as Project Manageron selected projects.Position Responsibilities
- Lead Electrical Engineer on projects.
- Responsible for the design and production of normal and emergency
- Construction Administration duties.
- Minimum of 10 years electrical design experience.
- PE is preferred.
- Possess a strong technical background, and strong knowledge of
- Full knowledge and understanding of state building codes, energy codes
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.