- Reviews, analyzes and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Formulates systems' top overall business strategies.
- Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective.
- Familiar with industry-standard business process mapping, and reengineering.
- Prepares solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc.
- Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.