Summary Job Description:
- Design, build and implement enterprise-class security systems for a production environment.
- Align standards, frameworks, and security with overall business and technology strategy.
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge.
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cybersecurity requirements.
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
- Develop/integrate cybersecurity designs for systems and networks with multilevel security requirements or requirements for the processing of multiple classification levels of data.
- Employ secure configuration management processes.
- Identify and prioritize critical business functions in collaboration with organizational stakeholders.
- Perform security reviews, identify gaps in security architecture, and develop a security risk management plan.
- Provide advice on project costs, design concepts, or design changes.
- Develop a system security context, a preliminary system security Concept of Operations (CONOPS), and define baseline system security requirements in accordance with applicable cybersecurity requirements.
- Write detailed functional specifications that document the architecture development process.
- Develop enterprise architecture or system components required to meet user needs.