Description Job Description:Be part of the winning Leidos team and use your valued experience to support the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Military Intelligence Systems Trainer located in Springfield, VA. Must have a TS/SCI Clearance.Primary Responsibilities
- Develops and updates training objectives, training strategies, Programs of Instruction (POI), Lesson Plans (LPs), training charts, training aids, surveys, and other training material.
- Coordinates with requiring organizations and develops training schedules.
- Coordinate training equipment/systems sustainment and other resources to ensure an effective training program.
- Provide formal written and verbal feedback to students and other interested parties with regard to student capabilities to perform learned skills in strategic and tactical environments.
- Instruct students in tasks required to perform preventative maintenance, system operation and interpretation of Built-In Test Equipment (BITE) message results at the operator level.
- Instructs students on the complete warm-up and checkout procedures used in preparation for systems operation.
- Instruct students in proper site selection, equipment set-up, initialization procedures, system operation under adverse conditions and preparation for movement and redeployment.
- Bachelor Degree in electronics or logistics from an accredited college/university plus four or more years of military experience in MI Systems Maintenance and Integration, or an Associate's Degree or Technical Certification from an accredited institution and six years of experience as an MI Systems Maintenance and Integration or SIGINT instructor or Intelligence Center of Excellence Master Instructor certification on the respective area.
- Expert knowledge on MI Systems set up, configuration, test operation, fault isolation, repair, tear down, and preparation for movement/transportation.
- Experience in instructional principles and techniques, lesson plan preparation, instructional objectives, test construction, student counseling, instructional technology and the use of audiovisual and graphic aids as instructional tools.
- Understanding of TRADOC regulation 350-70.
- Command of fluent English (written/oral) including the ability to instruct students.
- Ability to interpret and explain to students the complete warm-up and checkout procedures used in preparation for systems operation.
- Application of document classification markings in accordance with the INSCOM Classification Markings Guidance.