- Fast paced R+D team, working on new product and feature development. Opportunity to advance career organically
- Competitive compensation plan, 401k, bonus program
- Casual work environment, REMOTE!
- Full benefits coverage
- 5-7 + years of experience with .NET C# development of enterprise applications (.NET 4.5 or higher) . Net Core a plus as we are working inside this framework
- Client and Server Side experience using ASP.NET Web API and WCF Services.
- Strong knowledge of TCP and HTTP protocols.
- Strong understanding of Application resiliency, security, scalability and general performance concepts.
- Strong knowledge of Entity Framework 6.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, stored procedures and database fundamentals (SQL Server).
- Good understanding of Git, source control procedures, and feature branching.
- Experience with Test-Driven/Agile development practices in a continuous integration environment. (e.g. MSTest, TeamCity).
- Ability to work independently as well as lead a small team of .NET developers on various work.
- Streams and guide them on development tasks, perform code reviews and ensure design and coding are adhering to architectural standards.