- Competitive Base Salary, and equity (based on experience)!
- Medical, Dental, and vision Benefits.
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Post Doc and/or 3 to 5 years of industry experience in computational cancer research supporting drug discovery programs, preferably in Immuno-Oncology, Autoimmune or Inflammatory disease areas.
- Familiarity with genomic and proteomic databases, bioinformatics support for target identification and validation.
- Application of deep learning and AI algorithms to identify correlations between physicochemical properties of biological compounds and experimental endpoints, including experimental data characterizing pharmacology and safety of therapeutic compounds, including TCR-T cells and cancer vaccines.
- Structure-function relationship of ligand/receptor pairs in the areas of Immunology or Cancer Biology research. Experience with parallel computing and/or AWS.
- Hands-on experience with the design and implementation of computational support to guide target identification and validation in discovery research.
- Proficient in writing time-efficient and parallelizable scripts.
- Integration of several data sources (computational and experimental), to curate and continuously update a list of top target antigens.
- Cover Letter