- Lead in developing complex applications based upon technical and functional specifications
- Assisting in the development of and adhering to technical and functional standards
- Under limited direction, research, define, & complete required additions and changes to financial software products
- Under limited direction, analyze technical specifications for both creations of new or enhancing existing applications for compatibility with other systems
- Participate in strategic planning sessions and technical discussions and demonstrate the ability to assist in translating ideas into technical designs
- Interact with external, as well as, internal clients for the purpose of data gathering, assisting with design, and ensuring development of solutions that meet or exceed client expectations
- Performs other duties as required
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience.
- Work experience should include extensive knowledge of Core Banking
- A superior knowledge of programming (i.e. program design, flowcharting, coding, testing, debugging, ).
- A superior knowledge of how to document program design, coding, and maintenance.
- A superior understanding of how critical project completion is to client
- A strong knowledge of the relationship between software and hardware interaction.
- The ability to interact with external and internal clients for the purpose of data gathering and design initiation.
- Strong writing skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft® Office 365 and supporting applications like Word &
- A successful candidate will have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, strong communication skills, and a motivation to achieve best-in-class
- Financial industry interest and experience is
- Experience with GitHub and Jira is
- Completed bachelor's degree in IT, or an Associate's degree in Computer Programming, or equivalent education in a related discipline is preferred.