7+ year Interior Designer / Project ManagerThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Natalie HocevarAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $80,000 - $120,000A bit about us:This award-winning boutique Interior Design firm in Silicon Valley, is growing and seeking a talented and creative professional to join our firm. The ideal candidate for our Senior Designer, Project Manager position is a passionate and detail-oriented team player who enjoys working across diverse architecture and design styles. Our projects span from new construction to furniture procurement on large-scale residential homes.Why join us?This is your chance to be apart of the lifecycle of the Interior Design process. Working with some of the most beautiful landscapes and homes in the world. You will oversee all projects and serve as primary point of contact for all specifications and details including trade correspondence and installation support. Manage project scopes, budgets, timelines and processes. Delegate, manage and mentor seasonal interns and Junior Design Team. Competitive salary, benefits & 401k included.Job Details
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States.
- 7+ years of working history and hands-on application experience within residential interior design firm.
- Must possess working knowledge of design projects from new build residential construction and architectural detailing.
- High-level working proficiency in AutoCAD LT 2020 (or similar).
- Ability to think independently, develop and complete projects with limited direct supervision, in alignment with the Principal's vision.
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills and adaptable to changing demands.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, verbal, listening and written, to include client presentation skills.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Working knowledge of 3-D Rendering, Adobe Photoshop and Sketch-Up a plus.
- Degree in Architecture or Interior Design from a CIDA-FIDER accredited school preferred.