Lucas Group has partnered with our client on their search for an IT Business Analyst. The Business Analyst is responsible for the design and configuration of interfaces between the different systems and applications (focusing on the US). Ensuring stable and sustainable connections between software components and application, the Business Analyst closely works together with various development teams and analyzing the requirements to implement interfaces and connections.Scope of Responsibilities:
- Together with Global IT Solution Architect, develop and implement interfaces to improve connectivity between software components and applications.
- Support US organization with interface solutions within the organization (e.g. SSIS, Biztalk, FTP and SAP Pi/Po).
- Support US organization with controlling inbound and outbound messaging.
- Provide guidance to build and implement interfaces to meet the business demands.
- Work with SAP and non-SAP developers in developing middleware connections.
- Support mapping of new and/or changed EDI messages.
- Work with EDI team in setting up/correcting existing EDI traffic from/to local customers, suppliers, and transporters.
- Understand business needs. Provide business requirements and high-level solution design for interfaces.
- Ensure a governance around interfaces and assist to resolve failed connections, testing connections.
- Work closely with third party system integrators (e.g. Atos, Accenture) and internal support teams around problem resolution, design issues and upgrades.
- Troubleshoot and help resolving technical problems in timely and accurate manner to improve application performance and functionality.
- Prior working knowledge of SSIS, Biztalk, FTP, and SAP Pi/Po.
- Experience with IDOC, BAPI, ALE, RFC and standard practices for architecting, developing, and enhancing SAP interfaces.
- Exposure to integration technologies and development concepts such as - EDI, JSON, XML, Web Services, APIs, OData, REST, SOAP.
- MSSQL and Azure solutions experience preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel to other North American locations as required.
- Skilled in management of third-party IT service providers, working with outsourcing partners, external partners, consultants, and vendors.
- Strong interpersonal skills and business acumen and orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in an international team environment and matrix organization.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High degree of flexibility and able to multitask. As well as positive attitude, strong work ethic, integrity
- Degree: Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education (ITIL certification preferred)
- Work Experience:5 years' experience as an IT Business Analyst