- Competitive Base Salary! - $160,000-$200,000 Base
- Spacecraft Industry Experience!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Exciting and Modern Technology!
- Full Benefits!
- Bonus Program!
- Develop high-reliability embedded software for spacecraft avionics
- Help implement tools to assist in the software development process including tools for regression testing, HITL testing, and continuous integration
- Support development of avionics units from requirements definition, to firmware development and testing, through on-orbit operation
- Assist hardware engineers in component selection and defining system architecture
- Mentor 2 or 3 junior software engineers in software development best practices
- Define software architecture for individual flight systems
- BS in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or similar technical discipline
- 6+ years of professional work experience in embedded software engineering
- Fluent in C/C for microcontrollers
- Comfortable writing bare metal code and device drivers
- Familiar with ARM Cortex architecture microprocessors
- Experience with embedded software test practices including unit testing, software-in-the-loop (SITL) testing, hardware-in-the-loop (HITL) testing, and regression testing
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python
- Familiar with microcontroller peripherals such as ADCs, timers, memory interfaces, etc.
- Familiar with high-speed digital interface including SPI, I2C, CAN, Ethernet, and USB
- Familiar with best-practices for mission-critical embedded software such as static memory allocation; timing analysis; fault detection, isolation, and recover; etc.
- Familiar with best-practices for mission-critical embedded software such as static memory allocation; timing analysis; fault detection, isolation, and recover