SBA LOAN ADMINISTRATION / LOAN DOCUMENTATION PREPARATIONProvide loan administration services for moderate to complex permanent small business loans.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Documentation preparation: Prepare loan documentation to reflect approved loan terms and consistency with Bank Policy and Procedures for new loans and modifications as well as compliance with governing regulatory authorities.
- Ensure loan documentation complies with Banks operational requirements and can be serviced on Banks system of record.
- Deliver executable loan documents in accordance with account officer and borrower requirements.
- Communicate and coordinate with all external parties with regards to required information (legal, title, and escrow).
- Review of executed loan documents to determine they have been properly signed, initialed and/or notarized.
- Prepare closing instructions and transmission of loan documents for recording to title/escrow.
- Determine that all pre-closing requirements and audit exceptions are satisfied, or appropriate waivers are obtained.
- Strong knowledge of commercial real estate and/or commercial documentation.
- Previous experience with preparing loan documents using an automated documentation system. Must have high school diploma or equivalent.