Digital Design Lead - Marketing Responsibilities As a Digital Design Lead, your job is to support the Marketing department in the following ways:
- Design and create pictures, graphics, and videos for use on all marketing websites.
- Participate in concept testing and storyboarding sessions with Marketing to understand the overall marketing strategy for each effort to incorporate brand elements and relevant marketing concepts into website.
- Responsible for creating and designing engaging and responsive web pages which are intuitive and easy for customers to interact with.
- Work alongside IT wordpress developers to understand technical limitations of the WordPress platform, and adjust web page designs and graphics as necessary.
- Support and create logos, graphics and other creative to be included on email templates for email marketing and social media.
- Review website analytics and translate insights into design updates and enhancements
- React quickly to changing priorities and short deadlines for website and campaign designs while working within the Marketing and IT processes.
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within the BP marketing websites, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts.
- 3-5 years' experience working with Adobe Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other design tools to create graphics, logos, and pictures for use on Building Products Marketing websites.
- 3-5 years' experience leading design of best-in-class User Experience and User Interface websites focusing on product marketing.
- Ability to use analytics to determine customer interactions and pain points and develop into actionable design improvements
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS to create website designs that will meet the style and structure requirements of the website.
- Excellent time management and communication skills with the capability of managing multiple milestones and projects effectively
- Knowledge of WordPress platform
- Social media and tools architecture and development
- Email marketing with Pardot; automate and standardize
- HTML code for emails
- Browser and email client testing
- Automation of emails