Atrilogy Solutions Group's direct client is searching for.NET Software Engineer 3 to join their team for a 12+ months contract. Remote for now! May need to work onsite Costa Mesa, CA in the post Covid - 19 situation. W2 contract only! Important: .NET Core Developer, Backend Rest API Developer Must have Microservices experience in .NET Core They are going to .NET Core 3.1 AWS experience is a plus Agile Scrum, 2 week sprints Position : .NET Software Engineer 3 Location : Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Duration :12+ months Description: Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the development team to deliver on-time, on budget, high value projects.
- Ensure the design and development of technology solutions properly fulfills all business requirements, achieves desired objectives and fulfills return on investment goals.
- Work closely with development team to ensure disciplines are followed, project schedules, risks and issues are effectively managed, and project stakeholders receive regular communications.
- Anticipate change management requirements and ensure effective solution adoption by ensuring appropriate knowledge transfer, training and deployment readiness.
- 3 - 7 years of experience
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent.
- Strong background in web tier and middle tier development with object-oriented programming experience with ASP.Net / C#, including experience designing & implementing application architecture.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET MVC, API, ASP.NET Core technologies.
- Experience with Amazon AWS Cloud programming.
- Proficient in consuming & publishing Web Services (SOAP) and Web API's (REST).
- Experience with multithreaded programming and concurrency control
- Strong background in data modeling and database design concepts
- Ability to comprehend and implement detailed project specifications as well as the ability to adapt to various technologies and simultaneously work on multiple projects
- Strong problem solving skills required
- Excellent proactive communications and planning skills
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.