VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Job Title: Integrated Service Delivery (ISD) Leader Location: Universal Cty, California Duration: Full Time Job Description:
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Manage multiple small to large enterprise projects and teams on an Onsite-Offshore model
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing delivery for various type of projects viz implementations, upgrades, Production support / AMS
- Leading IT teams across various geos, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Managing finances and budgets.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
- A Bachelor's degree and exposure to various on-prem and SAAS based applications.
- Experience in managing HiTech customers
- Strong customer service, IT program / delivery management skills.
- Good resource planning skills.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
- Has exposure working in IT service sectors
- Work based out of Bay Area and has exposure serving Semiconductor customers.