NetSuite Corporate Controller-On-Site in Norco, CA-Competitive PayAnderson Frank is the world's leading NetSuite Recruitment team. We have more than 110 consultants working exclusively on finding jobs for permanent and freelance NetSuite professionals across the globe; that's more recruitment consultants dedicated to NetSuite than any other recruiter in the world and have a highly established and well-known client in need of a NetSuite Developer who has extensive NetSuite ERP knowledge.An exclusive client of mine in the Norco, CA area is looking for a NetSuite controller with previous "Big 4" Public Accounting exposure. This role will involve using NetSuite to establish and maintain accounting policies, procedures, internal controls, and all related documentation. Focused on supporting the configuration, development, and continued implementation of NetSuite.Responsibilities include, not limited to:
- Ensure the accurate and timely monthly close process, production of monthly financial statements and ad-hoc financial reports
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and reporting of the Company.
- Assist in the consolidation and reporting
- Develop credibility for the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- Lead/manage/develop operational accounting team, including AR, AP, Cost Accounting, etc.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Stephanie at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2023 Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related subject
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- CPA license required (Active license not required but preferred)
- Big 4 Public Accounting - 3-5 years in Audit, manager/experienced senior level
- Controller experience in Food/Beverage manufacturing company, Pharma, or Health care
- Proficient in NetSuite-REQUIRED
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.