18 MayTerrific Contract Opportunity! Position: Desktop Support Technician Location: El Dorado, Kansas 67042 Term: 6 Months Contract Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Performing comprehensive troubleshooting and maintenance as prescribed by core processes in relation to laptops, tablets, printers, mobile devices, and other peripherals.
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting core end user software and non-core software (specialized applications) as needed.
- Troubleshooting and installing network and networked peripherals (Wi-Fi, mifi, etc.) issues.
- Documenting troubleshooting steps applied in ticketing system and sharing findings with peers. Monitoring ticket closeout in a timely fashion.
- Updating physical assets within asset management tracking system.
- Educating customers on better uses of IT while or self-help options while performing troubleshooting of existing or new devices.
- Performing customer service representative responsibilities as needed.
- Looking for ways to better engage end users, ensuring they walk away more productive and become enthused about IT with each interaction.
- Knowledge of and Experience with Microsoft Windows 10, Powershell, Active Directory, and SCCM.