Sr. IT Project Manager - Marysville, OH Responsible for leading a DB2 Upgrade Knowledge, skills, abilities, traits, certifications, years of experience, to successfully perform job function:
Position will be onsite after covid restrictions listed - must be willing to be onsite for consideration for this role!Why Kelly ® ?By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe-giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly ® At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed
- Manages one or more cross functional projects of high complexity
- Responsible for the management of one or more medium to large sized, moderately to highly complex projects