- Opportunity for advancement!
- Competitive pay structure!
- Excellent benefits package!
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (not technology) is required
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing engineering setting
- Research and interpret different types of data information
- Compose, type, and proof materials with attention to detail
- Make recommendations to resolve issues and use best judgement that is consistent with standards and policies
- Work with and collaborate with other engineers, designers, and suppliers to develop products through concept to commercialization
- Integrate software technology that communicates with different machines and processes
- Experience with PLC and CNC machines are required
- Some experience with Java, C, C, or labview is preferred
- Proficiency communicating via ethernet/IP, serial, digital, and analog I/O is required