- Recommend and implements improvements in tools, equipment, process, and materials. Specifies detailed planning of individual products and processes.
- Provides support for manufacturing to correct, improve or initiate processes/tooling or methods in a timely manner.
- Participates in Engineering design reviews on new products and design changes.
- Coordinates and aids in the preparation of capital asset and expenditure budgets.
- Investigates and analyzes requests for additions or changes in equipment and facility requirements.
- Prepares manpower and machine loading data.
- Prepares and reviews forms and procedures to promote the efficiency of operation.
- Develops cost studies of new manufacturing methods, equipment, and processing and compares with present methods, and prepares summary briefings with recommendations.
- Develops design, and install methods, processes, material handling, and workstation equipment to facilitate the handling of material and parts in manufacturing operation.
- Prepares part program and related information for CNC areas.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree.
- 5 years of G-Code Programming Experience.
- Hands-on experience machining parts with multi-axis mills & lathes (3,4,5 axis).
- GD&T and Blueprint reading Experience.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification and Aerospace Experience Preferred.