- This front-end React/Redux developer role supports the ongoing enhancement of banner.com “site building” components managed by our Content Management System.
- This role will participate in the discovery and implementation of new CMS powered assets and components.
- The “site building” components are key to our merchandizing strategy support online sales and promotion cycles.
- 5+ years’ experience building web sites. strong preference for enterprise and ecommerce experience
- 3+ years using React on the front-end
- Strong React, Jest / Enzyme, TypeScript, HTML, CSS / SASS knowledge is critical to this role
- Ability to partner with QA engineers to support functional testing frameworks
- Experience with Scum / Kanban or other software development methodologies
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.